A. Mod de formare
Subiect + have / has (pers. a III-a sg.) + vb. la forma a III-a
1. I have washed her blouse.
2. He has written his homework.
3. We have learnt our English lesson.
Have / has (pers. a III-a sg.) + Subiect + vb. la forma a III-a
1. Have I washed her blouse?
2. Has he written his homework?
3. Have we learnt our English lesson?
Subiect + have/has (pers. a III-a sg.) + not + vb. la forma a III-a
Se folosesc adesea contractiile haven't (have + not) si hasn't (has + not)
1. I haven't washed her blouse.
2. He hasn't written his homework.
3. We haven't learnt our English lesson.
B. Folosim Prezentul Perfect Simplu pentru:
• a exprima o actiune incheiata de curand, dar nu se cunoaste cu exactitate momentul incheierii acesteia
I have cooked a delicious steak.
They have finished their homeworks.
• a exprima o actiune inceputa in trecut care se continua si in prezent; efectele actiunii se resimt si in prezent
I have lived here since 1994.
We have started classes for 3 hours.
C. Expresii cu care se foloseste adesea Prezentul Perfect Simplu:
already, just, yet
1. He has already finished his classes.
2. Tom has just spoken on the phone with Mary.
3. They haven't written the exercise yet.
never, ever, often
1. I have never heard such a thing.
2. Have you ever read this news?
3. I have often travelled by car to the countryside.
ever and before
Have you ever heard this song before?
for and since
1. I've had my own car for four years.
2. She has been ill since yesterday.
until now, so far, up to now
1. I haven't had any Math problems up to now.
2. So far, he hasn't complained about his wage.
3. Until now, I haven't heard about this English singer.